Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekly Planning

I'm sitting down this morning while the baby is napping making my meal plans for the week. I like to grocery shop early Saturday mornings, but since hubby had a meeting this morning, I'm going late-Saturday morning. :) Here's what's on tap for the week, in case you need some ideas!

Sat: Chik-Fil-A for dinner!
Sun: Chicken and Barley Soup, homemade bread
Mon: Pasta Primavera
Tues:"Game Winning Drumsticks" and Coleslaw*
Wed: Falafel and Pita, Lentil and couscous salad
Thur: Scrambled Eggs and Hashbrowns
Fri: Pita Pizzas (from the pitas that inevitably will not puff correctly :))

*When we were in the states, on a date, we went to BooksAMillion. My husband found a book he had to have, it's called Wings and Things. It's recipes revolving around chicken wings, drumsticks, bar food, appetizers, etc. He LOVES chicken wings, so we got it. I'm trying my the first recipe out of it this week. He'll be so excited!

More recipes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...